Historic Roxy Theatre
Address: 270 4th St Bremerton, Bremerton
Phone: (360) 627-7409
The Historic Roxy Theatre was first opened on May 29, 1941 and was originally owned by Benjamin F. Shearer. It was designed by Bjarne H. Moe, one of the Pacific coast’s foremost theatre architects.
The Historic Roxy Theatre still displays its original Pioneer Northwest Photographer Asahel Curtis Giant Photo Mural of Bremerton, The Navy Yard with the White Fleet of 1908. At the time it was one of largest photo murals ever produced in the Pacific Northwest.
The newly renovated Roxy Theatre is open in a partnership between Far Away Entertainment, The Historic Admiral Theatre, and Sound West Group as a movie theatre, live event and music venue, and special event space.